Per their dentist’s recommendation, most people brush their teeth twice a day and floss once a day. Practicing regular at-home care and routinely visiting an oral health professional can help pr ...View Article
We will be out of town and unavailable for appointments 12/26/15 to 1/4/16
During that time we will periodically check messages & e-mails
elcome! We are a veterinary housecall service for dogs and cats, servicing all of Ventura County. We offer complete mobile preventative care for your pets as well as diagnostics and treatments for most common illnesses.
Our practice philosophy revolves around the formation of a trusting bond between the veterinarian, patient and client so that your pet can receive the best care possible. Examinations and treatments in the comfort of your home eliminate much of the stress that pets experience in a hospital setting. Browse the website to meet Dr. Snable and see what services we offer.
Some situations to consider a housecall:
- Pet becomes too stressed in car/carrier or at vet office.
- Bringing children and pets to an appointment can become stressful for even the most sane parent.
- The elderly or disabled can be seen in the comfort of their own home without struggling with a carrier or lifting large pets.
- Dr. Snable can see the pet's living environment which can be useful in exams and behavior consults.
- Arthritic pets that have trouble getting in/out of the car and navigating slippery vet office floors.
- Multiple pet households
- Hospice care and euthanasia can be performed in the familiar environment of their family and own surroundings.
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to schedule an appointment.
*NOTE* This is not an emergency service. In the event of a true veterinary emergency, contact:
Pet Emergency & Specialty (PEC) Thousand Oaks: (805) 492-2436